Samsung adds a Touch of Color to a blazing-fast 4ms response time and rich connectivity features to redefine the role HDTVs play in the home with its forward-looking Series 6 (A650) and Series 7 (A750) LCD HDTVs. Utilizing the award-winning technologies found in all Samsung HDTVs, Series 6 and 7 HDTVs deliver unparalleled picture quality and enhanced connectivity and networking capabilities that create a true entertainment hub for any home.
Series 7 takes networking and multimedia management to a whole new level. Consumers can easily enjoy MPEG and JPEG files stored on external devices by connecting through a side-mounted USB 2.0, turning their LCD into a full-scale home viewing gallery, or connect their MP3 players for a dynamic audio experience.
* New — 50,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio: up from 25,000:1 on 2007 models (Learn more)
* New — Blazing 4ms response time: down from 8ms on 2007 models thanks to a new high-speed liquid crystal
* New — Transparent and Opaque Color (TOC) bezel with infused color creates an ultra-sleek shape and appearance (Learn more)
* New — InfoLink: Get free RSS feeds of news, weather and sports right to your HDTV with a built-in Ethernet port (Learn more)
* New — 4 HDMI 1.3 ports: Simplay compliant, and up from 3 on 2007 models (Learn more)
* New — Sports and Game modes boost on-screen performance and interaction with the latest gaming systems
* New — Side-mounted USB 2.0 port: connect USB devices directly to your HDTV to view JPEG photos or MPEG movies or easily listen to your MP3 player through your HDTV’s audio system or your home theater system.
* New — Compatible with Samsung’s Home Digital Media Adapter (sold separately) for playback and navigation of Internet and stored PC multimedia
* Full 1080p HD (Learn more)
* Automotion Plus 120Hz image interpolation technology provides smoother motion (Learn more)
* 178-degree viewing angle from all four axes with Super Patterned Vertical Alignment (Learn more)
* Better clear panel technology for deeper blacks and more vibrant colors (Learn more)
* Hidden speakers with SRS TruSurround XT audio (Learn more)
* Cold Cathode Flourescent Lamp (CCFL) and Wide Color Enhancer technology offer a wider color range (Learn more)
* Picture-in-Picture (PIP) enables convenient simultaneous viewing of TV programs and video or PC sources
* V-Chip system1 allows blocking of rated TV and movie programs determined by the parent to contain objectionable content.
* Trilingual on-screen displays in English, Spanish or French.
* Variable sleep timer to turn the TV off in varying time intervals.
* Auto wall mount compatible: 3-dimensional operation via TV’s remote control; no external IR receiver required.
* Swivel stand included
* 1 year parts and 1 year labor warranty (90 days parts and labor for commercial use), with in-home service, backed by Samsung toll-free support.
Sony 52" LED TV
- San Jose California
- Total 0